Rayden Engineering Ltd.
Rayden Engineering Ltd was established in 1979 to provide specialist high pressure pipe welding/fabricating service primarily in the gas industry. Through careful selection and Research & Development Rayden Engineering has broadened its business base and has now developed into a multi disciplined company.
Rayden Engineering specialises in the fabrication and installation of high pressure pipework systems from low to high alloy steels and has achieved excellence in the provision of a number of engineering services in the following categories:
Rayden Engineering's services have been developed to meet the extremely high quality standards of our clients who already include: National Grid, Advantica, BPA, OPA, BP, Shell and various water boards.
- Welding - Including hot-tap work.
- Pipelines - Installation, repair, dismantle and disposal.
- Gas - Design, installation, maintenance and modifications.
- Fabrication - Including pipework, steelwork and plate work
- Civils - Including building works, reinforced concrete structures
- Epoxy Sleeves - Fully trained to carry out repairs on all sizes of pipe
- Plant - Extensive range of plant available to assist all works
For further information regarding the services offered by Rayden Engineering, please see: